Undead griffin – tabletop figures in 28mm (3 variants)
Undead griffin – tabletop figures in 28mm (3 variants) - Undead Griffin (Large) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Undead Griffin – Tabletop Figures from Gruesome Graveyard
The Undead Griffin is a fascinating character for your tabletop games. This additional creature that has been revived can no longer fly, but is still a deadly opponent.
- Undead Griffin (Large)
- Undead Griffin Attacking (Large)
- Undead Griffin Attentive (Large)
Can be used for the following tabletop games:
- Dungeons & Dragons (D&D): Ideal for campaigns featuring undead and mythological creatures.
- Pathfinder: Perfect for adventures in which resurrected creatures play a central role.
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Suitable for a world full of magic and sinister creatures.
- Frostgrave: Suitable for exploring cursed ruins and mysterious places.
- Savage Worlds: Ideal for fantasy scenarios with a touch of horror.
- Starfinder: Can be used as an exotic, reanimated creature in futuristic adventures.
3D SLA/FDM printing
In gray to paint yourself
28mm Heroic Scale
for 51mm base (not included)
Just a little note for you: The miniatures come to you unpainted and some of them have to be assembled yourself - a little superglue can work wonders here! Sometimes there may be small residues or slight damage caused by the support structures, but unfortunately these cannot always be completely avoided.
But don't worry, this won't affect the quality of your model.
However, it should be noted that due to the 3D SLA or FDM printing process, there may be slight distortions (up to 1.5mm) in larger parts. However, these small imperfections are easily repaired with modeling putty (Green Stuff).
It's just a small part of the process that gives your set a unique character. Have fun painting and assembling!