Stormtrooper Orcs Set C - Tabletop Miniature ( 16 pcs.)
Stormtrooper Orcs Set C - Tabletop Miniature ( 16 pcs.) - 3D printing resin/ resin is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Product descriptionAdd compelling depth to your tabletop play with the Assault Orc Miniatures Set, presented as part of Chapter 30 - "Forces of Evil - Vol. 2"! This set consists of 16 highly detailed miniatures including Assassins, Berserkers, Brawlers and a Commander, all printed at a stunning 6K resolution using SLA printing technology. Printed in grey, the miniatures can be custom painted to add a personal touch to your gameplay.
This set includes:
- Assault Ork Commander: The leader of your Ork assault troops, ready to lead his soldiers into battle.
- Assault Ork Assassins - Models A and B: Masters of stealth and deadly melee combat.
- Assault Ork Berserker - Models A and B: Furious warriors who wreak havoc on the battlefield.
- Assault Ork Brawlers - Models A, B, and C: Strong and hardy warriors who specialize in binding the enemy in close combat.
- Assault Orc Fighter - Models C, D and E: The backbone of your Orc assault troops, versatile warriors for any battle.
- Assault Ork Scouts - Models A and B: Fast and agile units capable of leading your army on the battlefield.
- Assault Ork Spearmen - Models C, D and E: Long range and defense are their specialties, an important part of your troops.
In addition, it is also ideal for Frostgrave, Malifaux, Warhammer Age of Sigmar, Blood Bowl, Dark Age, Kings of War, The Walking Dead: All Out War, Guild Ball, Freebooter's Fate, Bushido, Flames of War, Dungeon Saga, Bolt Action, Axis & Allies and many more games. In other words, if you're an avid tabletop gamer, this product is a must-have!
In gray to paint yourself
Just a little hint for you: The miniatures come to you unpainted and some of them have to be assembled by yourself - a bit of superglue can work wonders here! Sometimes there can be small residues or slight damage caused by the support structures, unfortunately these cannot always be completely avoided. But don't worry, this will not affect the quality of your model.
However, it should be noted that due to the SLA 3D printing process, there may be slight distortion (up to 1mm) on larger parts. However, these small imperfections are easy to fix with modeling putty (Green Stuff).
It's just a small part of the process that gives your set a unique character. Have fun painting and assembling!
While the figures are fun to play with, it is important to remember that they are not suitable for young children. There is a risk that small parts can break off. Miniatures should not be considered toys.