Our "Dwarf Settlement Building 3 - Tabletop Terrain" is a breathtaking, detailed model that gives any tabletop game that certain something. It is carefully crafted using modern FDM 3D printing technology and can be supplied in white or gray depending on material availability.
- Scale: Tabletop games / scaled for 28mm figures
- Type: Terrain model
- Style: Dwarf Settlement
- Technology: High Resolution 3D Printing (FDM)
- Material: Durable high quality plastic material
- Color: White or Gray (depending on material availability)
- Highly Detailed: Each piece has been carefully designed to depict complex structures and intricate details typical of a Dwarf Settlement.
- Part of a larger terrain: This model is just one of 8 buildings in our impressive Dwarf Settlement terrain set.
- Additional Elements: Our terrain features a variety of elements such as stairs, rail tracks and walkways to increase the realism and depth of the game.
- Adaptable: Our tabletop terrain easily combines with other playsets to create a fully personalized gaming environment.
The “Dwarf Settlement Building 3- Tabletop Terrain” is a must-have for any tabletop enthusiast looking to take their gaming to the next level. Take advantage of the opportunity to make your games lively and exciting.
There are numerous tabletop games that include dwarves as a playable race or as an important part of the game world. Some of the most famous tabletop games featuring dwarves are:
Warhammer Fantasy Battle/Warhammer Age of Sigmar: In the Warhammer world, dwarves appear as an independent faction. They are famous for their combative nature, technological expertise and massive fortresses.
Dungeons & Dragons: Dwarves are one of the classic races in Dungeons & Dragons. They have a long tradition in fantasy literature and are known for their strength, endurance, and skills with mountains and ores.
The Lord of the Rings Tabletop: Based on the works of JRR Tolkien, this tabletop game explores the battles and scenarios from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. Dwarves like Thorin Oakenshield and Gimli are important characters in this game world.
Frostgrave: In this fantasy skirmish game, players lead groups of warriors and roam a frozen city full of magic and secrets. Dwarves are available as models and can be used as part of the playable factions.
These are just a few examples, but there are many more tabletop games that feature dwarves. Ultimately, this depends on the individual rules and game world of the respective game.
3D FDM printing
In gray or white (depending on availability) to paint yourself
Just a little note for you: The miniatures come to you unpainted and some of them have to be assembled yourself - a little superglue can work wonders here! Sometimes there may be small residues or slight damage caused by the support structures, but unfortunately these cannot always be completely avoided.
But don't worry, this won't affect the quality of your model.
However, it should be noted that due to the 3D SLA or FDM printing process, there may be slight distortions (up to 1.5mm) in larger parts. However, these small imperfections are easily repaired with modeling putty (Green Stuff).
It's just a small part of the process that gives your set a unique character. Have fun painting and assembling!
BE CAREFUL WITH SMALL CHILDREN
Even though the figures are great to play with, it is important to remember that they are not suitable for small children. There is a risk that small parts could break off. Miniatures should not be viewed as toys.