Dive deeper into the world of racing with our racing driver miniature figure in the seventh pose from a series of ten. Depicting a disappointed racer crouching slightly with one hand on the helmet and one arm on an imaginary tire, the figure brings the emotion and intensity of racing into your miniature world. In a modern style with Hans system and helmet, it is a real highlight for any collection.
This exclusive, self-painting miniature figure was manufactured with the greatest care using the 3D printing process, which guarantees a high level of detail. It is available in different scales, with other sizes available upon request. Discover this unique piece only in our shop at Individual-3D.de.
3D SLA printing
In gray to paint yourself
- As a realistic element in dioramas depicting a racing scene
- Addition to slot car racing sets for an authentic racing experience
- As a collector's item for lovers of miniature vehicles and racing
- As an educational tool for school projects about motorsport
- A unique addition to racing theme parties as table decorations
Even if the miniature figures encourage play, please make sure that small children do not play with them! Small parts can always break off. Miniature figures are not toys!