Alchemist Laboratory - Set | Tabletop terrain
Discover the secret of alchemy with this lovingly designed alchemist's laboratory set. This set brings a touch of magic and mystery to your tabletop games. It is specially designed to make your game world more lively and interactive. Whether you want to portray a secret witch summoning place or the laboratory of a mad wizard, this set offers you endless possibilities.
Contents of the pack:
- 1 detailed wall that represents the border between the real world and the world of magic.
- 1 roof that provides protection and secrecy for your alchemical experiments.
- 2 pillars that bring stability and structure to your magical scene.
- 1 Furnace, the heart of every alchemist's laboratory, for brewing potions and spells.
- 2 chimneys that carry the remains of your magical work into the sky.
- 1 workbench with various bottles, full of mysterious liquids and ingredients.
- 1 shelf with additional bottles, an essential element for storing your magical essences.
- 3 individual bottles that provide the final detail for an authentic scene.
- Dimensions: Height approx. 70 mm, width approx. 139 mm, depth approx. 67 mm.
3D SLA printing
In gray to paint yourself
Dimensions: Height approx. 70 mm, width approx. 139 mm, depth approx. 67 mm.
Note on ordering
Due to their size, our buildings are only printed after the order has been received. To coordinate the process and delivery times, please contact us.
Please note that due to the current order situation, the production time for some buildings may take up to 2 weeks.
Just a little note for you: The miniatures come to you unpainted and some of them have to be assembled yourself - a little superglue can work wonders here! Sometimes there may be small residues or slight damage caused by the support structures, but unfortunately these cannot always be completely avoided.
But don't worry, this won't affect the quality of your model.
However, it should be noted that due to the 3D SLA or FDM printing process, slight distortions (up to 1.5mm) may occur with larger parts. However, these small imperfections are easily repaired with modeling putty (Green Stuff).
It's just a small part of the process that gives your set a unique character. Have fun painting and assembling!
BE CAREFUL WITH SMALL CHILDREN
Even though the figures are great to play with, it is important to remember that they are not suitable for small children. There is a risk that small parts could break off. Miniatures should not be viewed as toys.