Circus Scatter – Tabletop Accessories
Immerse yourself in the captivating tabletop world of the “Nightsky Carnival” with our tabletop circus scatter set. These detailed tabletop small parts give your circus the depth and authenticity needed to immerse tabletop players in the colorful and sometimes mysterious hustle and bustle of a real circus.
The tabletop set includes 32 finely crafted parts:
- Bird Cage: A touch of mystery and captivity in tabletop style .
- Cannon: Tabletop ready to shoot the next artist into the sky!
- Circus Sign: The glowing tabletop welcome to your circus.
- Dumbbell Set (Dumbell 1, 2 & 3): Show off the tabletop power of the circus strong.
- Fire Circle: Tabletop perfect for breathtaking stunts and daring jumps.
- Fortune Teller Table: Where the tabletop future is predicted.
- Gramophone: The tabletop music source for nostalgic melodies.
- Gymnastics devices (Gymnastic Device 1, 2 & 3): For acrobatic tabletop peak performance.
- Hat & Rabbit: The tabletop classic of every magic performance.
These pieces perfect your “Nightsky Carnival” and make every tabletop gaming table an eye-catcher.
3D SLA/FDM printing
In gray to paint yourself
Note on ordering
Due to their size, our buildings are only printed after the order has been received. The available quantity is currently 0. To coordinate the process and delivery times, please contact us.
Please note that due to the current order situation, the production time for some buildings may take up to 2 weeks.
Just a little note for you: The miniatures come to you unpainted and some of them have to be assembled yourself - a little superglue can work wonders here! Sometimes there may be small residues or slight damage caused by the support structures, but unfortunately these cannot always be completely avoided.
But don't worry, this won't affect the quality of your model.
However, it should be noted that due to the 3D SLA or FDM printing process, there may be slight distortions (up to 1.5mm) in larger parts. However, these small imperfections are easily repaired with modeling putty (Green Stuff).
It's just a small part of the process that gives your set a unique character. Have fun painting and assembling!
BE CAREFUL WITH SMALL CHILDREN
Even though the figures are great to play with, it is important to remember that they are not suitable for small children. There is a risk that small parts could break off. Miniatures should not be viewed as toys.