Circus Stalls – Tabletop Terrain
Enrich your tabletop circus scenario with our authentically designed circus booths for tabletop games! Each one has been carefully crafted in gray using a 3D SLA printing process to highlight every detail and intricacy. As part of our tabletop "Carousel Rides" collection, they fit perfectly into any tabletop landscape and add an extra dimension of realism to the gameplay.
- Balloon Booth : Bring joy to your tabletop characters with colorful balloons!
- Cotton Candy : A sweet treat for your tabletop visitors.
- Ice cream stall: In this stall variant, virtual ice cream scoops flow in abundance.
- Mask booth: Give your tabletop characters a mysterious touch with a variety of masks.
- Popcorn stall: The crackling of freshly baked popcorn can be felt in your tabletop game.
- Ticket Booth: The hub for entry into your tabletop circus world.
These unique shops will bring your tabletop circus to life and create an atmosphere that will delight your players!
3D SLA/FDM printing
In gray to paint yourself
Note on ordering
Due to their size, our buildings are only printed after the order has been received. The available quantity is currently 0. To coordinate the process and delivery times, please contact us.
Please note that due to the current order situation, the production time for some buildings may take up to 2 weeks.
Just a little note for you: The miniatures come to you unpainted and some of them have to be assembled yourself - a little superglue can work wonders here! Sometimes there may be small residues or slight damage caused by the support structures, but unfortunately these cannot always be completely avoided.
But don't worry, this won't affect the quality of your model.
However, it should be noted that due to the 3D SLA or FDM printing process, there may be slight distortions (up to 1.5mm) in larger parts. However, these small imperfections are easily repaired with modeling putty (Green Stuff).
It's just a small part of the process that gives your set a unique character. Have fun painting and assembling!
BE CAREFUL WITH SMALL CHILDREN
Even though the figures are great to play with, it is important to remember that they are not suitable for small children. There is a risk that small parts could break off. Miniatures should not be viewed as toys.