Gas station workers 1950s | miniature figure
The 1950s Gas Station Worker Miniature Figure features two 1950s gas pumps and captures the nostalgic flair of the era. Perfect for model building dioramas, it gives your creations the charm of bygone decades.
The miniature figure "Gas station worker of the 1950s" brings the retro charm of the 50s to your diorama and impressively conveys the lifestyle of that time.
3D SLA printing
In gray to paint yourself
Fuel pump at 1:32 and larger hollow! (at the top and bottom there are small holes that can be easily closed with plastic (green stuff)!
Here are more ideas how to use this miniature figure in different diorama scenes:
- Retro Gas Station : Recreate an authentic 1950s gas station where the character creates a lively atmosphere.
- Street Scene : Place the character in a busy street scene to capture the ambiance of decades past.
- Car Museum : Create a diorama that represents a classic car museum, with the figure as a nostalgic focal point.
- Classic Car Workshop : Show the character in a workshop scene where she is working on a historic vehicle.
- Vintage Gas Station : Create a scene around a charming vintage gas station with the miniature figure as the focal point.
Even if the miniature figures encourage playing, please make sure that small children do not play with them! Small parts can always break off. Miniature figures are not toys!