Add more authenticity to your model building or diorama with our miniature figure of a construction worker performing a pushing motion. This small work of art was created using state-of-the-art 3D printing technology and shows the finest details that you would normally only expect on a larger scale. The figure is available in standard dimensions 1:64, 1:43, 1:32 and 1:24; Special sizes are possible on request. Perfect for anyone who wants to bring their miniature worlds to life. The model is unpainted, so you can design it according to your ideas.
3D SLA printing
In gray to paint yourself
These different scenarios can help you make your dioramas even more vivid and detailed.
- Construction site dioramas: Use the pushing construction worker in a realistic construction site diorama to make the scenes even more vivid.
- Railroad Model Building Scenes: Incorporate the construction worker into your railroad landscape, perhaps in a scene where a road is being built.
- Architectural Models: Add human figures to your architectural models to create better scale and realism.
- Teaching material for technology lessons: Use the figure as a visual object to introduce different professions or technologies.
- Decoration in a workshop or office: This little construction worker will be an eye-catcher and a topic of conversation.
- Slot car set backdrop figure: Make your slot car racetrack even more exciting with additional figures.
- Children's room decoration: For all little civil engineers and architects in the making who are fascinated by construction sites and machines.
Even if the miniature figures encourage play, please make sure that small children do not play with them! Small parts can always break off. Miniature figures are not toys!