The Red Dragon Wyrmling is a young, playful red dragon who sometimes has difficulty controlling his immense power. A charming creature for any DnD session.
- Red Dragon Wyrmling (Medium)
- Red Dragon Wyrmling Sleeping (Medium)
- Red Dragon Wyrmling Firelighting (Medium)
Ideal for the following tabletop games:
- Dungeons & Dragons (D&D): Perfect for campaigns that focus on young dragons and their development.
- Pathfinder: Ideal for adventures focused on raising and growing dragons.
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Suitable for stories in which young dragons play a key role.
- Savage Worlds: Suitable for fantasy settings that explore young and impetuous creatures.
- Starfinder: Can serve as a teenage alien creature in sci-fi adventures.
3D SLA/FDM printing
In gray to paint yourself
28mm Heroic Scale
Just a little note for you: The miniatures come to you unpainted and some of them have to be assembled yourself - a little superglue can work wonders here! Sometimes there may be small residues or slight damage caused by the support structures, but unfortunately these cannot always be completely avoided.
But don't worry, this won't affect the quality of your model.
However, it should be noted that due to the 3D SLA or FDM printing process, there may be slight distortions (up to 1.5mm) in larger parts. However, these small imperfections are easily repaired with modeling putty (Green Stuff).
It's just a small part of the process that gives your set a unique character. Have fun painting and assembling!