Orc Warbands - SET - Tabletop Miniatures (12 miniatures)
Orc Warbands - SET - Tabletop Miniatures (12 miniatures) - Was Troll - A is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Enrich your tabletop play with the Orc Warband Miniatures Set, presented as part of Chapter 21 - "Forces of Torr Mislar" designed by "The Print Goes Ever On"! This carefully curated set contains 12 highly detailed 3D miniatures, printed using SLA printing technology at a minimum resolution of 6K to ensure stunning detail and sharpness.
This set includes:
- Orc Archers A & B: Perfect for ranged attacks on your enemies.
- Orc Fighters A, B & C: These miniatures represent orcs equipped for close combat.
- Orc Spearmen A & B: Ideal for attacking from medium distance.
- Orc Spearman with Shield: Ready to strengthen the front line and protect his comrades.
- Orc Skirmishers: A lightly armed and fast unit, ideal for surprise attacks.
- Orc Drummer: The heartbeat of your Orc army, motivating troops and keeping them in sync.
- Orc Warleader: The leader of your Orc troops, ready to lead his soldiers into battle.
- Orc Standard Bearer: Carry your army's banner with pride and determination.
Each of these figures is a pre-supported 3D printable miniature, saving you time and ensuring you the best print quality. In addition, the set includes D&D 5e-compatible stat blocks for each character type, allowing you to easily incorporate these characters into your game . Immerse yourself in the world of Torr Mislar and take your tabletop play to a new level of intensity and dynamism by using these figures.
This item is a perfect match for a variety of tabletop games including but not limited to: Stargrave, Battletech, Infinity, Reaper Miniatures, Gates of Antares, Fallout Wasteland Warfare, Judge Dredd, Starfinder, Warpath, Warzone Resurrection, Core Space, Deadzone , Wolsung Steampunk, Aristeia, 40k, Killteam, Necromunda, Star Wars Legion and Warmachine.
In addition to that, it's also great for games like Frostgrave, Malifaux, Warhammer Age of Sigmar, Blood Bowl, Dark Age, Kings of War, The Walking Dead: All Out War, Guild Ball, Freebooter's Fate, Bushido, Flames of War, Dungeon Saga, Bolt Action, Axis & Allies, and many more. In short, if you are a fan of tabletop games, this article is a must for you!
3D SLA printing
In gray to color yourself