Add more realism to your diorama or model building project with this 3D printed pizza delivery miniature figure. Perfect for urban scenarios, the figure is depicted standing with pizza boxes in his hands and is available in different scales: 1:64, 1:43, 1:32 and 1:24. Thanks to the detailed 3D printing process, details such as the individual pizza boxes can be clearly seen. The figure is suitable for self-painting for individual customization. Other sizes are available upon request.
3D SLA printing
In gray to paint yourself
These different scenarios can help you make your dioramas even more vivid and detailed.
- In modern city dioramas: Add an authentic touch to your urban diorama by placing the figure in front of a model restaurant or pizzeria.
- Model Building Projects: Perfect for diorama-like layouts or model building projects that involve delivery or retail.
- Playsets for Kids: Let your kids' imaginations fly with a realistic delivery service scene.
- Slot Car Racing Tracks: Place the pizza delivery guy near a slot car racing track for more realism.
- Teaching material for traffic education: Use the figure as a visual aid to explain to children the role of suppliers in traffic.
Even if the miniature figures encourage play, please make sure that small children do not play with them! Small parts can always break off. Miniature figures are not toys!