The Goblin Pirate and his crew are regulars at Sinister Harbor. These greedy pirates are known for all kinds of practical jokes and raids.
- Goblin Pirate Captain (Medium)
- Goblin Pirate with Crossbow (Medium)
- Goblin Pirate with Pistol (Medium)
- Goblin Pirate Bards (Medium)
- Goblin Pirate Shooter (Medium)
- Goblin Pirate with Hammer (Medium)
- Goblin Pirate Worker (Medium)
- Goblin Pirate with Hook Hand (Medium)
Can be used for the following tabletop games:
- Dungeons & Dragons (D&D): Ideal for maritime adventures and pirate plots.
- Pathfinder: Perfect for stories about piracy and exotic port cities.
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Suitable for a world where goblins and pirates roam the seas.
- Savage Worlds: Ideal for varied fantasy settings with a pirate theme.
- Starfinder: Can be used as a quirky pirate race in futuristic adventures.
3D SLA/FDM printing
In gray to paint yourself
28mm Heroic Scale
Just a little note for you: The miniatures come to you unpainted and some of them have to be assembled yourself - a little superglue can work wonders here! Sometimes there may be small residues or slight damage caused by the support structures, but unfortunately these cannot always be completely avoided.
But don't worry, this won't affect the quality of your model.
However, it should be noted that due to the 3D SLA or FDM printing process, slight distortions (up to 1.5mm) may occur with larger parts. However, these small imperfections are easily repaired with modeling putty (Green Stuff).
It's just a small part of the process that gives your set a unique character. Have fun painting and assembling!