Bring your tabletop worlds to life with the stunning Giant Bullfrog miniature, a creation of The Printing Goes Ever On. As part of their diverse fantasy series, this stately giant toad is a must for any Chapter 41 - Halfling Rebellion campaign. Precisely manufactured using advanced 3D SLA printing in elegant gray, this miniature impresses with its impressive level of detail and is ready to set no limits to your imagination.
Whether as a mythical creature or a fearsome enemy, the "Giant Bullfrog" is suitable for various tabletop games, including:
- “Dungeons & Dragons” – as a powerful monster that challenges players in swamps and wetlands.
- “Pathfinder” – as a gigantic enemy or ally in the diverse landscapes of Golarion.
- “Magic: The Gathering – Arena of the Planeswalkers” – as an imposing creature that dominates the battlefield.
- “Kings of War” – as part of the forces of nature or an army of monsters.
- "Age of Sigmar" - as part of the Slaves to Darkness, an unexpected beast in the ranks of the Chaos armies.
3D SLA printing
In gray to paint yourself
28mm Heroic Scale
Just a little note for you: The miniatures come to you unpainted and some of them have to be assembled yourself - a little superglue can work wonders here! Sometimes there may be small residues or slight damage caused by the support structures, but unfortunately these cannot always be completely avoided. But don't worry, this won't affect the quality of your model.
However, it should be noted that due to the 3D SLA printing process, slight distortions (up to 1mm) may occur on larger parts. However, these small imperfections are easily repaired with modeling putty (Green Stuff).
It's just a small part of the process that gives your set a unique character. Have fun painting and assembling!
Even though the figures are great to play with, it is important to remember that they are not suitable for small children. There is a risk that small parts could break off. Miniatures should not be viewed as toys.