Common Ghoul - tabletop figures from Gruesome Graveyard
The Common Ghoul is a classic undead character that can be used in many different adventures. These 28mm tabletop figures are versatile and bring an eerie atmosphere to your games.
- Common Ghoul (Medium)
- Common Ghoul Walking (Medium)
- Common Ghoul Watchful (Medium)
- Common Ghoul Roaring (Medium)
Can be used for the following tabletop games:
- Dungeons & Dragons (D&D): Ideal for any campaign that features undead creatures.
- Pathfinder: Perfect for adventures focused on necromancy and undead enemies.
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Can be used as a generic undead in a world full of magic and darkness.
- Frostgrave: Suitable for exploring the abandoned and mysterious ruins.
- Savage Worlds: Ideal for various fantasy settings with horror elements.
- Starfinder: Can serve as an undead or mutated creature in sci-fi scenarios.
3D SLA/FDM printing
In gray to paint yourself
28mm Heroic Scale
Just a little note for you: The miniatures come to you unpainted and some of them have to be assembled yourself - a little superglue can work wonders here! Sometimes there may be small residues or slight damage caused by the support structures, but unfortunately these cannot always be completely avoided.
But don't worry, this won't affect the quality of your model.
However, it should be noted that due to the 3D SLA or FDM printing process, there may be slight distortions (up to 1.5mm) in larger parts. However, these small imperfections are easily repaired with modeling putty (Green Stuff).
It's just a small part of the process that gives your set a unique character. Have fun painting and assembling!