The Boulton Paul Defiant was a British fighter aircraft of World War II, known for its unique design with a fully rotating turret instead of fixed forward firing weapons. The 1:200 scale model captures the unique aspects of this aircraft in great detail, offering enthusiasts and collectors the opportunity to add a piece of aviation history to their collections.
- Scale: 1:200
- Use: Used primarily by the Royal Air Force (RAF) during World War II, particularly in the early stages of the war for night hunting and air defense duties.
- Country: United Kingdom (UK)
Possible uses in tabletop games:
- Flames of War: As an air support element in World War II campaigns.
- Bolt Action: Can be used as a scenario object or for special air support rules.
- Wings of Glory: For air combat simulations that pit the Defiant against contemporary opponents.
3D SLA printing
In gray to paint yourself
The miniatures come to you unpainted and some of them have to be assembled yourself - a little superglue can work wonders here! Sometimes there may be small residues or slight damage caused by the support structures, but unfortunately these cannot always be completely avoided. But don't worry, this won't affect the quality of your model.
However, it should be noted that due to the 3D SLA printing process, slight distortions (up to 1mm) may occur on larger parts. However, these small imperfections are easily repaired with modeling putty (Green Stuff).
It's just a small part of the process that gives your set a unique character. Have fun painting and assembling!
Even though the figures are great to play with, it is important to remember that they are not suitable for small children. There is a risk that small parts could break off. Miniatures should not be viewed as toys.