Arch-Necromancer – tabletop figures from Gruesome Graveyard
The Arch-Necromancer is an impressive figure for your tabletop games. He stands out from ordinary necromancers because, although he is still considered mortal, he does not have the typical weaknesses of a lich, such as dependence on a phylactery.
Can be used for the following tabletop games:
- Dungeons & Dragons (D&D): Ideal for campaigns involving powerful magicians and darkness.
- Pathfinder: Perfect for stories with necromancy and supernatural powers.
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Suitable for a world where dark magic and conspiracies are omnipresent.
- Frostgrave: Suitable for exploring magical ruins and confronting powerful wizards.
- Savage Worlds: Ideal for dark fantasy scenarios with powerful antagonists.
- Starfinder: Can be used as a powerful antagonist in futuristic adventures.
3D SLA/FDM printing
In gray to paint yourself
28mm Heroic Scale
Just a little note for you: The miniatures come to you unpainted and some of them have to be assembled yourself - a little superglue can work wonders here! Sometimes there may be small residues or slight damage caused by the support structures, but unfortunately these cannot always be completely avoided.
But don't worry, this won't affect the quality of your model.
However, it should be noted that due to the 3D SLA or FDM printing process, there may be slight distortions (up to 1.5mm) in larger parts. However, these small imperfections are easily repaired with modeling putty (Green Stuff).
It's just a small part of the process that gives your set a unique character. Have fun painting and assembling!